Did you know that the ability to learn drops by 17% when the concentration of CO2 in a room rises from 600 ppm to 1000 ppm?
- Yet, the level of CO2 often reaches over 2000 ppm in an average Danish classroom
Le Vego provides a low cost solution that empowers institutions, schools and students to act on the indoor air quality to create the best possible enviroment for learning.
The solution is based on the latest research discoveries of 2012 and 2013 about how air quality impacts learning abilities - especially how CO2 levels in the air around us can have a negative impact.
3 Areas of Impact
Inform + teach
- Engaging school experiments and educational material.
- Create understanding about how indoor climate affects you.
- A foundation to change behaviour.
Measure + indicate
- Collect precise air quality measurements.
- Alerts you when to take action; right here - right now.
- Reliable - using some of the world's highest quality sensors.
Analyse + understand
- Allow cross sectional business intelligence to help you create understanding from historical data. For example, the impact of the children to m2 ratio or how doubled lessons impact the learning abillty of your students.
- Get sugestions on how and where to take further action.
- Make strategic decisions based on the actual air quality levels in your environment.
Le Vego is built based on the latest research in order to provide educational institutions the tools and technology to enhance students' ability to learn through improving the indoor climate.